L'Oréal currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Loreal Internships 2023 – Chemical Operator for Full Time at their offices in Piscataway, NJ, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Loreal Internships 2023 – Chemical Operator||Company Name:||L'Oréal||Job Location:||Piscataway, NJ, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||L'Oréal||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Works under the general direction of the department Supervisor or other supervision as designated by the Employer. Coordinates the activities of Processor trainees and Pre-weighers and trains such employees as needed and where required. Performs all job duties of Preweighers and Processors. Responsible for the maintenance of certain equipment including but not limited to presses and mixing systems. Coordinates inventory of materials within the department. Performs all department operations
- Record keeping, including but not limited to, batch records, line sheets and sanitization logs.
- Performs all duties of Processing.
- Quality checks, including but not limited to, color checks, zwicks and drop tests.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all equipment used in department operations according to L’Oreal GMP procedures.
- General department operations including but not limited to, safety, housekeeping, inventory control, preventive maintenance, trouble shooting, special projects and all other work related to Processing as directed.
- Handles and preweighs variety of raw ingredients in packaging or container form as necessary for manufacturing operations, utilizing mechanical equipment as required.
- Preweighs ingredients as directed, coordinates inventories of all materials as required.
- Assists in operation of the department with particular care towards GMP sanitation, quality control, safety, housekeeping and inventory control.
- Assists other Processors as needed or required.
- Uses scales and meters, weighs, loads and pumps, measures quantities of various dry and liquid chemicals for kettles, mixers or tanks.
- Operates equipment such as mixers, blenders, agitation pumps, filters, and similar devices as part of the manufacturing process.
- When required, trains Pre-weighers and others and observes work being performed to insure that proper procedures are followed. Co-signs batch records and / or pertinent records.
- Must be proficient in the English language (Able to speak and write effectively).
- Must be able to work off shifts, including overtime.
- Must be capable of performing in process testing and must be fully capable of using such devices as color compute and zwick apparatus and undertake all similar tasks that are requested by the Employer.
- 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably cosmetics.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Piscataway, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A