L'Oréal currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Loreal Internships 2023 – Senior Manager IT Cosmetics for Full Time at their offices in Jersey City, NJ. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Loreal Internships 2023 – Senior Manager IT Cosmetics||Company Name:||L'Oréal||Job Location:||Jersey City, NJ||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||L'Oréal||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The IT Cosmetics Marketing Team is looking for someone to serve in the evolving role of eCommerce Accelerator. Reporting into the Consumer Activation Lead (CAL), the eCommerce Accelerator is responsible for the strategic vision and execution of Amazon and Social/Live Commerce.
- Manage Production team to provide analytics, reporting, and recaps post episode and optimize future episodes based off learnings
- Develop content strategy (organic and paid) to promote social commerce initiatives across platforms in partnership with Live Selling Director and Social Media Content Lead
- Create and manage live selling calendar based on marketing panier aligning with launches, animations, campaigns, and retailer promotions in partnership with Live Selling Director and Marketing Team
- Present monthly to brand leadership
- Responsible to help achieve the Amazon sales target forecast on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as eCommerce, marketing, education, creative, sales, consumer engagement to build out high revenue driving episodes, enticing offers and engaging content
- Work closely with O+O Managers and Sales to ensure Amazon programs are not conflicting with eBoutique and all other accounts (QVC, Ulta, Sephora,) etc.
- Execute strategic frame and achieve identified goals through social commerce initiatives
- Act as the key point of contact for ITC including marketing requests, supply chain, demand planning, activations and more
- Stay current on social commerce industry and inform team about new industry developments
- Partner with key brand stakeholders to ensure executional excellence via content. This role is responsible for maintaining all content on Amazon (PDPs, Brand Stores, etc.)
- Identify KPIs, targets, audience segmentation, and goals for each episode in partnership with Media team
- Work with Media team to create best in class media plans and test & learn opportunities
- Dive into the business performance and to gain insights related to Amazon (sales, traffic, conversion, etc.) Share out recommendations based on insights gained
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability and project management.
- Working knowledge of enterprise SEO tools such as BrightEdge and experience with keyword research.
- 6-8 years’ experience in Amazon, Media, Marketing or eCommerce Sales.
- Must be able to coordinate and communicate across larger and cross-functional teams.
- Analytical and data-driven, but operating with a creative lens (whether via content or data interpretation).
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to build successful relationships within a team and cross-functionally.
- Entrepreneurially spirited and intellectually curious; strong work ethic and customer-driven mindset.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users.
- Meticulous attention to detail, deadline oriented & works well under pressure.
- Working knowledge of ecommerce UX best practices.
- BS/BA degree required.
- Flexibility and adaptability in an evolving business environment.
- Ability to effectively present information to an individual or group, both written and verbally.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, and work within strict deadlines.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ
Application Deadline: N/A