L'Oréal currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Loreal Job Opportunities – Manager Paid Social Media for Full Time at their offices in New York, NY, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Loreal Job Opportunities – Manager Paid Social Media||Company Name:||L'Oréal||Job Location:||New York, NY, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||L'Oréal||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Manager, Paid Social Media is responsible for the implementation and execution of Paid Social campaigns in line with the agreed activation strategy. This role maintains, develops and exceeds brand performance targets. The Paid Social Media Manager will partner with cross-channel teams, agency partners and brand media leads to implement strategies and execute campaigns, as well as optimize based on key brand KPIs and recap on performance.
- Develop a close working relationship with social partners
- Monitor and optimizes Paid Social campaign implementations
- Lead brand status meetings and assist with meetings, QBRs, ad hoc projects as needed
- Work closely and collaboratively with cross-channel internal teams, agency partners, as well as brand media leads
- Ensures Paid Social campaigns are managed effectively to achieve expected performance targets
- Manage pacing aligned to KPIs and campaign budgets
- Liaise with additional media channel teams to ensure a 360 view of media
- Provide accurate client communication that details performance and return on investment via regular campaign reporting and analysis
- Build out of Paid Social campaigns and ‘hands-on-keyboard” execution
- Advanced “hands-on-keyboard” experience using biddable media across platforms including Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest and Snapchat, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot quickly
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Demonstrated interest in emerging new marketing platforms and technologies
- 3+ years of experience building and executing paid campaigns at a media agency
- Experience with analytics and attribution platforms (ex: Google Analytics), and using data to create informed reports with key learnings and actionable recommendations
- Superb communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Understanding of performance metrics and ability to spot trends or discrepancies.
- Strong QA abilities with great attention to detail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A