L'Oréal currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Loreal Jobs 2023 – Digital Copywriter for Full Time at their offices in Jersey City, NJ, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Loreal Jobs 2023 – Digital Copywriter||Company Name:||L'Oréal||Job Location:||Jersey City, NJ, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||L'Oréal||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
IT Cosmetics is looking for an enthusiastic copywriter to join our team. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in the fast-paced digital publishing industry and possess exceptionally strong writing and proofing skills, as well as a background in SEO and branded content ideation and creation. This team member will work closely with his/her manager and cross-functional teams to create lively-yet-informative, consistently on-brand copy for a variety of business needs including (but not limited to) emails, website product pages, video scripts, packaging, visual merchandising units, event collateral, homepage marquees, banners and additional online content.
- Proactively respond to daily copy requests and consistently deliver creative, high-quality copy that’s informative, SEO/mobile-friendly and on-brand.
- Create, manage and track copy deadlines, workflow and approvals in copy calendar, working with e-commerce, marketing and creative departments to ensure that information is always up to date.
- Manage up and around with a positive, proactive attitude.
- Proficiency with work-tracking web and mobile applications, such as Workzone and Asana.
- Understanding of beauty industry (a love of makeup and skincare doesn’t hurt either!).
- Ability to manage a high-speed, high-volume workload in a quickly evolving business environment.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office software, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Creative yet detail-oriented writer with excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to manage up and around, working collaboratively with other team members and departments.
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities.
- Proficiency in conducting simple keyword research and using SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Minimum 4-5 years of professional copywriting experience for a brand or writing/editing experience at a consumer website or publication.
- Ability to write creatively but think objectively, always double- and triple-checking content for brand voice, style, quality and accuracy.
- Ability to work well in a team environment but also think and work independently, understanding and executing requests with minimal supervision.
- Possesses excellent grammar, punctuation and knowledge of AP Style.
- Well-versed in the digital world, including SEO best practices, email marketing and branded content creation.
- Curious, career-focused and dedicated, with a positive and proactive attitude.
- Strong project management, people management, time management, organizational and listening skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism or related field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A