L'Oréal currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Loreal Jobs 2023 – Mechanic Physical Flows for Full Time at their offices in Monmouth Junction, NJ, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Loreal Jobs 2023 – Mechanic Physical Flows||Company Name:||L'Oréal||Job Location:||Monmouth Junction, NJ, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||L'Oréal||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a Full-Time Mechanic, you have the responsibility to monitor, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair all facility infrastructure and equipment appropriate to the business operations of the site. You will obtain forklift and elevated platform certification and must be available to work scheduled hours to meet customer demands. Candidates must have a focus on safety and urgency while supporting our Fulfillment Center.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on all production and facility equipment as directed.
- Establish effective maintenance procedures including preventive and predictive maintenance programs
- Troubleshoot and Repair equipment including but not limited to Conveyors, Motor systems, Carton Erector and Sealers, Transfer Load Systems, Forklifts.
- Manages on-site contractors including safety training, daily permits, and daily prevention plans.
- Follow all established Maintenance practices regarding Preventative Maintenance Paperwork, Parts Usage and Ordering.
- Identify risks to the operation and work to find solutions
- Maintain an effective labor/employee relations environment
- Develop, implement, and oversee all necessary record systems
- Manage, implement, and support all L’Oreal policies
- Complete and assist with safety validations of site equipment; maintains a clean and orderly work area; assists in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Installation and troubleshooting of new equipment.
- Manage, assist, or affect the procurement of new equipment or spare parts
- Schedules, implement and oversee repairs including but not limited to; preventative maintenance and service work of electrical, plumbing, HVAC, security systems, roof, dock doors, telephone systems, electrical panels, lighting, fire prevention systems and computer systems; assists with special projects as required including obtaining quotes and proposals for continuous improvement.
- Always work in a safe manner following all established safety rules and regulations.
- Achieve Continuous improvement in speed and accuracy of preventative maintenance plans.
- Demonstrate strong computer skills, including familiarity with work order systems
- Must be able to climb and work from ladders
- Preferred experience in Six Sigma, 5S, LEAN, and/or TPM methodologies.
- Ability to communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrate strong analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrate strong skills in math, PLC, electrical, automation, mechanical and fluid systems, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, and robotic programming and maintenance.
- Must be able to operate forklifts
- Must be able to work from heights
- Demonstrate the L’Oreal competencies including but not limited to creative problem solving, decision making, results & service oriented and strong communication skills
- Min 2 years of experience in distribution or manufacturing environment
- Must pass hearing and vision requirements
- Must be able to stand at least 4 hours at a time
- Ability to manage in complex situations, often needing to deliver innovative results quickly
- Essential Physical Requirements
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills and an understanding of simplification/improvement methodologies
- High School Graduation or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Demonstrated understanding of successful change management and principles of design
- Demonstrated ability to deliver under difficult situations, adapting to new work environments and able to deliver results quickly
- Must be able to interact effectively – both internally and externally
- Proven leadership skills, project management skills, and business acumen
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Monmouth Junction, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A