L'Oréal currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Loreal May Jobs – Manager Media Data for Full Time at their offices in New York, NY, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Loreal May Jobs – Manager Media Data||Company Name:||L'Oréal||Job Location:||New York, NY, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||L'Oréal||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Manager of Media Data, Tech & Innovation is responsible for providing the Media teams with data-driven insights and measurement solutions that guide optimization and investment decisions. This role operates in a consultative fashion with the media team, identifying critical business questions, developing supporting framework and logical solutions.
- Work with the COE and the media teams to create measurable online and offline campaign objectives and key performance indicators.
- Determine appropriate project prioritization based on potential business impacts that measurement/analytics would enable.
- Requires an eye for numbers, intellectual curiosity, proficiency at problem solving, a strong understanding of digital/traditional media.
- Determine campaign data and tracking requirements – manage measurement systems for data capture and reporting.
- Ensure teams have access to self-service visualization and reporting tools as well as oversee maintenance of data governance principles within BI platform.
- Listen to business questions and reporting requirements to create customized reports / dashboards that provide data driven answers that aid in business decisions.
- Using your foundational knowledge of media platform data and business data from a multitude of sources, you will oversee the end-to-end process of orchestrating the setup of key data elements, determining ideal database environment solutions, maintaining / establishing data ETL and QA processes to ensure their continued stability.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on key business initiatives and manages on-going data projects related to media.
- Ability to work independently and with a team to deliver business insights
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; 5-6 years of professional experience
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment that values cross-team collaboration and building on the success of others
- Advanced working knowledge of large data manipulation and data mining using SQL, calculating p-values, regressions, etc., as well as excel (VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables)
- Ability to develop and track the performance of comprehensive project plans, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term media goals
- Great project management, measurement, and planning capability; taking ownership from the start to the finish.
- Ability to interpret and clearly communicate results to a non-technical audience through clear and engaging storytelling
- Self-driven with the ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete or dirty data.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills, a can-do attitude and the willingness to tackle hard problems in innovative ways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A