L'Oréal currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Loreal USA Careers – Manager Manager for Full Time at their offices in New York, NY, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Loreal USA Careers – Manager Manager||Company Name:||L'Oréal||Job Location:||New York, NY, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||L'Oréal||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
This role reports into the divisional Data Driven Consumer Experiences Lead and will collaborate with platform leads across the CPD brands (Maybelline, L’Oreal Paris, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup, Essie, Carol’s Daughter and SoftSheen-Carson).
- Acts as key point of contact for the division for interfacing with global, national, IT and other divisions on the topic of platforms and services
- Collaborate with the Digital Learning team on digital product upskilling
- Monitor the performance and adoption of services by sharing discoverability and engagement best practices
- Responsible for ensuring a best-in-class user experience across all Brand.com websites, both eCommerce-based and Content-based
- Support and empower brand platform leads to implement innovations, identify consumer experience issues, monitor site head, activate pilots (i.e. Modiface) and tests and implement best practices across SEO, search, site personalization
- Develop and implement a division-wide platform & services strategy that leverages the CPD portfolio of products, categories and digital products (Next Generation L’Oreal EComm Product and Website Factory Content Site Product) to ensure best-in-class experiences are delivered by our brands
- Develop services strategy and implement on brand.com and retailer.com sites
- Support each brand platform lead in the CPD division by creating a community, providing leadership, best practices and common approaches
- Acts as the key liaison and influencer to L’Oréal’s global development teams managing the master roadmaps. Ensure that CPD USA digital product needs and features are anticipated and planned for in the development roadmap.
- Monitor and interpret brand.com site health metrics and share insights with the division, exposing a path for metric improvement over time.
- Measure the value of traffic arriving to brand.com sites, and product visual stories that draw insights from our site traffic
- Responsible for understanding the consumer journey, delivering an efficient user experience, and partnering with the commercial team to drive sell-through results
- Experience in managing and improving performance in SEO, site personalization, site search, dynamic creative and digital product development
- Knowledge of most current digital technologies, trends, and tools
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate complicated concepts and recommendations that influence diverse audiences
- Experience with Opentext – a plus
- Experience with Google 360 and BrightEdge or Conductor
- Experience with Salesforce, Demandware and Sitecore
- Expertise in agile software development lifecycle and proven experience in delivering against website performance metrics
- Ability to think strategically, drive results and innovation in a highly matrixed environment
- Highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently, while also able to build strong internal relationships and consensus on initiatives
- Experience coaching and mentoring others and collaborating globally across functions and geographies
- 3-4 years of experience in developing digital experiences, including leading an eCommerce website experience
- Experience with Jira, Confluence – a plus
- Proven track record of converting data-driven analytics to gain consumer insights, optimize user experience, and drive conversion
- Technical curiosity and rigor with a passion for learning and innovation
- Experience in influencing executive leadership, developing presentations, and building business cases
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A