L'Oréal currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Loreal USA Careers – Physical Flows for Full Time at their offices in Monmouth Junction, NJ, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Loreal USA Careers – Physical Flows||Company Name:||L'Oréal||Job Location:||Monmouth Junction, NJ, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||L'Oréal||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Manage reporting and analytics, maintain the Labor Management System, identify operational opportunities, assist on strategic projects, and implement new processes and tools.
- Collaborate with contractors and distribution team members on projects implemented for operational improvement.
- Manage the health of the Labor Management System and work with stakeholders to enhance.
- Evaluate and design facility layout, work stations and best practice for methods and procedures. Work with management to implement plans and recommendations.
- Analyze labor utilization, facility layout and work process flow to determine operational efficiency and recommends methods for improvement.
- Maintain, analyze, and develop business intelligence tools to communicate operational metrics.
- Evaluate operational safety processes and ergonomics.
- BS Degree in Supply Chain Management/Industrial Engineering/Business Analytics or other related field.
- Strong project management skills and a strong analytical approach to evaluating methodologies and defining best practices.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Excel/PowerBI/PowerPoint
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Monmouth Junction, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A