Lowe's currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Lowes Job Application Online 2023 – Cashier Day for Full Time at their offices in Sonora, CA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Lowes Job Application Online 2023 – Cashier Day||Company Name:||Lowe's||Job Location:||Sonora, CA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Lowe's||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Whether you’re providing a quick, friendly checkout experience, helping our customers get the best value for their money, or assisting with payment or exchanges, it’s your job as a Cashier Part-Time associate to ensure every customer exits on a high note. And you could be that final nudge of encouragement that a customer needs to transform a great project idea into reality.
- Maintain a clean and safe store.
- Scan and bag items accurately and efficiently.
- Deliver excellent customer service at the register.
- Engage with customers and provide guidance during checkout.
- Manage a cash register, payments, and exchanges.
- Showcase great customer service.
- Answer customer questions and provide a professional experience for customers.
- You can obtain sales related licensure or registration as may be required by law.
- You have 6 months experience using common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets.
- You have 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- You have 6 months experience as a cashier, salesperson, or retail associate.
- You’re customer-focused and goal-oriented.
- You’ve worked for other retailers, restaurants, in hospitality or other industries and are looking for a new career in retail at Lowe’s.
- You have 6 months experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Sonora, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A