Meijer currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Meijer Jobs – Curbside Shopper for Part Time at their offices in Canton, MI, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Meijer Jobs – Curbside Shopper||Company Name:||Meijer||Job Location:||Canton, MI, US||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Meijer||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a Cashier, you will craft quality customer experiences by providing efficient, effective customer service in the checkout lane that creates a positive and lasting impact on Meijer customers.
- Use good eye contact and body language, displaying a friendly and outgoing attitude.
- Complete transactions, handle money in all forms responsibly and maintain accuracy of point of sale purchases.
- Utilize technology to complete activities and tasks.
- Build trustful relationships with customers to encourage return visits.
- You create ‘WOW’ moments that have a positive and lasting impact on our customers.
- Be prepared to handle customer questions adequately and appropriately.
- Previous retail or customer experience preferred but not required.
- Willingness to learn or existing familiarity with job-specific technology.
- Strong listening and communications skills, face-to-face and virtually.
- Problem-solving competence and eagerness to troubleshoot when necessary.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to operate cashier register system.
- Desire to work with customers.
- Friendly outgoing attitude.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Canton, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A