Meijer currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Meijers Jobs – Greeter for Part Time at their offices in Escanaba, MI, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Meijers Jobs – Greeter||Company Name:||Meijer||Job Location:||Escanaba, MI, US||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Meijer||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
This position will be responsible for enhancing and supporting the safety and security of customers and team members through friendly engagement while providing a positive and professional presence.
- Prevent/deter theft and fraud through physical presence and customer engagement.
- Resolve safety concerns and escalates to appropriate leadership personnel for resolution.
- Maintain a continual presence at the assigned entry/exit within the store, providing friendly and efficient service to customers and team members as well as deterring inappropriate behavior.
- Alert Store Detectives to suspicious persons and/or situations and may act as a witness during apprehension situations.
- Assist in mitigating customer complaints/concerns and engaging appropriate leadership personnel as necessary.
- Direct emergency response personnel to area of incident.
- Ensure physical security of customer entry and exit access points.
- May be required to testify in court if necessary.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Practice 200% safety for self and other.
- Accurately document merchandise recoveries.
- Respond, resolve and document EAS (Electronic Article Surveillance) alarms.
- Commitment to reliable and consistent attendance.
- Prior asset protection experience preferred.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Word and report writing.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
- Ability to interact with all customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Ability to learn and understand fire and security systems, including EAS Systems.
- Can demonstrate knowledge of product locations and possess the ability to precisely direct customers based upon that knowledge.
- Basic understanding of behavioral safety strategies.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Escanaba, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A