Website Ministry of Justice UK
Ministry of Justice UK currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Ministry of Justice Vacancies 2023 – Civil Justice and Law Policy for Full Time at their offices in Leeds, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Ministry of Justice Vacancies 2023 – Civil Justice and Law Policy||Company Name:||Ministry of Justice UK||Job Location:||Leeds, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Ministry of Justice||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The role of Deputy Director, Civil Justice and Law Policy is a key role in the Access to Justice directorate, responsible for leading the effective strategic delivery of the Government’s programme of Civil Justice and Law reform.
- Independent Inquiry on Child Sex Abuse Inquiry – following up on our recent implementation of reforms to protect vulnerable witnesses in civil trials with action to respond to IICSA recommendations on the law on apologies and limitations; and
- Personal Injury Discount Rate: leading the team to advise the Lord Chancellor on [his] statutory responsibility for setting the PIDR, which affects the number of damages awarded in court for personal injury;
- SLAPPs: responsible for taking MoJ proposals through Parliament to tackle Strategic Lawsuits Against Public Protection, a growing threat to freedom of speech and a free press;
- Civil Reform and Digital Justice System: leading on the reform of the Civil Justice System and is part of a major leadership group to deliver the Digital Justice System, alongside HM Courts and Tribunal Service and the senior judiciary;
- Whiplash and small claims reform: see through the success of the policy reforms to tackle the high number and cost of whiplash claims, including the online claims service;
- High profile policy work to help deliver the priority of other departments through the civil justice system, including Clinical Negligence reform and Housing Possession reform.
- Seeing the Big Picture
- Making Effective Decisions
- Working Together
- Communicating and Influencing
Company: Ministry of Justice UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A