Website Ministry of Justice UK
Ministry of Justice UK currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Ministry of Justice Careers Near Me – Training and Member Support for Full Time at their offices in London, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Ministry of Justice Careers Near Me – Training and Member Support||Company Name:||Ministry of Justice UK||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Ministry of Justice||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about how we do this visit:
- The postholder will work closely with the IMB Business Manager and others in the Secretariat to assist in the delivery of annual face to face member events including venue booking, travel booking, attendee management, query management and feedback management.
- They will support the IMB Business Manager in the day to day administration of the 0800 prisoner applications line
- The postholder will work closely with the IMB Business Manager to develop a good understanding of IMB governance process and support the preparation and distribution of papers, venue bookings and minute taking for quarterly meetings.
- The postholder will also support the newly launched Mediators & Supporters process ensuring incoming requests are handled efficiently and liaising with volunteer mediators and supports to achieve timely outcomes.
- The postholder will support the wider team by becoming an effective lead on the administration on staff recruitment.
- They will support the IMB Business Manager to support the IMB Complaints and Disciplinary process by dealing with correspondence from prisoners and detainees, communicating with members, maintaining the
- Complaints log and reporting delivery against targets. They will also support a planned process review later in the year.
- They will provide administrative support to the Secretariat CEO when required and support the IMB Business Manager with the significant recruitment drive currently underway.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders
- Experience of dealing with multiple workstreams
- Excellent collaboration skills with the ability to work well with a wide and varied team
Company: Ministry of Justice UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A