Morrisons currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Morrisons Careers – Chef De Partie for Full Time at their offices in Manchester, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Morrisons Careers – Chef De Partie||Company Name:||Morrisons||Job Location:||Manchester, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Morrisons||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We are excited to recruit a number of Chef De Partie to be part of our new Manchester Market Kitchen concept, joining at the very beginning of its journey.
- As a Chef De Partie you will prepare Market Kitchen products from scratch to specification using appropriate equipment and applying food making skills.
- Your role will be varied, somedays working on prep, and others live cooking in front our customers, no day will ever be the same
- You should be seeking a challenge, and used to managing lots of tasks at once.
- You will ensure customer confidence in good quality dishes, produced in applicable timelines, maintaining quality, fresh and attractive displays of food.
- Chef De Parties will have responsibility for their own workstation food production and achieve KPIs in Sales, Food, Health & Safety & Customer complaints.
- You will listen to the customer’s feedback and use local knowledge of customer trading patterns to predict volumes of orders and prepare ingredients accordingly.
- Part of your role will be working with colleagues in the Market Kitchen to deliver outstanding, friendly and helpful service helping to remove barriers as well as taking ownership for delivering menus to the highest spec
- You will have detailed experience in a Chef / Cook role, to a minimum 4-star rating, demonstrating ability to work productively at speed
- Qualified to 706/1 and 2 or NVQ in professional cookery levels 1 and 2
- Minimum level 2 Award Food Safety in catering for supervisors
- You will have proven experience in food making in a Kitchen environment with strong skills to produce high quality products.
- You will have the proven ability to deliver under pressure and in situations of ambiguity.
- Great communicator who will share knowledge, experience and best practices being able to build relationships with customers and colleagues
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A