Morrisons currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Morrisons Careers – Warehouse & FLT Key Operative for Full Time at their offices in Bridgwater, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Morrisons Careers – Warehouse & FLT Key Operative||Company Name:||Morrisons||Job Location:||Bridgwater, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Morrisons||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Our warehouse and FLT operatives are key to the operation, being multi skilled you will be involved in many warehouse tasks such as bringing product in, picking store orders, replenishing and putting away goods moving and loading stock for despatch accurately and efficiently so that product is delivered on time to our stores and is available for customers.
- Report stock that is in the wrong place, deal with damaged pallets or stock, reporting damage to racking or truck problems and clear up debris / spillages to ensure safe working practice at all times.
- Ensure we minimise waste and make managers aware of damaged or time-expired product
- Be responsible for using trained skills to complete all assigned tasks
- Work in a flexible, respectful and friendly way with colleagues and the management team at all times
- Work accurately and efficiently using a system-led pick on voice or using JDA (depending on location)
- Use Materials Handling Equipment, including a Fork Lift Truck when required (full training to be given)
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed, to contribute to a clean and safe environment for all colleagues
- Work in compliance with all relevant food and Health and Safety policies
- Handle stock carefully and follow company date code checking policies to avoid damage
- Wrap pallets securely and load safely and use space appropriately to reduce damage in transit
- Work flexibly across multiple warehouses as required to deliver a variety of tasks to the highest standard – including unloading, checking, transporting, picking, loading, and replenishing stock
- Relevant system knowledge and IT Skills
- Due to the Freezer environment full protective clothing is provided including freezer quality safety footwear, salopettes, thermals, Freezer coat, gloves and glove liners
- Fork Lift Truck experience would be desirable, but training will be given
- The ability to work in a fast paced physical manufacturing environment distributing quality, food safe products for customers
- Someone who can work with varying temperatures of approx. 8 degrees and below
- Someone who can work at pace and isn’t afraid of a little hard work
- Someone who loves to work as part of a team
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bridgwater, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A