Morrisons currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Morrisons Jobs Near me – Night Manager for Full Time at their offices in Weymouth, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Morrisons Jobs Near me – Night Manager||Company Name:||Morrisons||Job Location:||Weymouth, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Morrisons||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Our colleagues work hard through the night to make sure our stores are ready for the thousands of customers who will walk through the doors the very next day. As Night Manager, it’s your job to lead and empower our colleagues to ensure our stores are always customer ready.
- Listen and respond to our customers feedback and react accordingly
- Deliver training to ensure team have the capability and confidence to deliver their role
- Lead and empower colleagues to always put the customer first and deliver outstanding customer service
- Ensure market leading availability across the store.
- Work with the other Managers in store to lead a supportive and performance driven department
- Enable colleagues to work with confidence across various departments
- Efficiently manage all people routines, taking accountability of department(s) scheduling, absence, performance and talent conversations
- Identify and develop talent within the department
- Lead colleagues to work with purpose, delivering outstanding performance against all relevant targets across the department(s)
- You must be adaptable to change, whilst being able to challenge effectively
- As a Senior Manager, you will actively listen to and respond effectively to customers and colleagues
- Experience of managing a team in a fast paced environment
- You will need to have the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across all areas whilst remaining flexible
- You will need to be a great communicator who can share knowledge, experience and best practices
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Weymouth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A