Morrisons currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Morrisons Job 2023 – Night Manager for Full Time at their offices in Newquay, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Morrisons Job 2023 – Night Manager||Company Name:||Morrisons||Job Location:||Newquay, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Morrisons||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Our business is mainly food & grocery and, uniquely, we source & process most of the fresh food that we sell through our own manufacturing facilities. We’re recruiting for a high performing Night Manager to help our business to continue to grow and succeed.
- Identify and develop talent within the department
- Ensure market leading availability across the store.
- Listen and respond to our customers feedback and react accordingly
- Efficiently manage all people routines, taking accountability of department(s) scheduling, absence, performance and talent conversations
- Enable colleagues to work with confidence across various departments
- Ensure resource is planned thoroughly
- Lead and empower colleagues to always put the customer first and deliver outstanding customer service
- Take a leadership role within the store
- Lead colleagues to work with purpose, delivering outstanding performance against all relevant targets across the department(s)
- Deliver training to ensure team have the capability and confidence to deliver their role
- Work with the other Managers in store to lead a supportive and performance driven department
- You will need to have the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across all areas whilst remaining flexible
- Experience of managing a team in a fast paced environment
- You must be adaptable to change, whilst being able to challenge effectively
- As a Senior Manager, you will actively listen to and respond effectively to customers and colleagues
- You will need to be a great communicator who can share knowledge, experience and best practices
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newquay, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A