Morrisons currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Job Vacancies at Morrisons 2023 – Department Manager for Full Time at their offices in Bradford, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Job Vacancies at Morrisons 2023 – Department Manager||Company Name:||Morrisons||Job Location:||Bradford, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Morrisons||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Our Department Managers know how to work at pace and regardless of which department they work in they all have the same goal – to deliver great food to our customers. It’s fast and ever-changing – are you up for the challenge? Reporting into the Production Manager you would also be responsible for:
- You will coach, develop and lead your staff and establish a continuous improvement culture.
- Leading your team to successfully deliver your lines KPI’s and drive business performance.
- You will work closely with internal and external suppliers and will build strong, effective relationships ensuring that the site is legally compliant.
- You will ensure that all levels of waste are recorded, and are accurate including Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and potential efficiency; accuracy and waste recording; downtime; product weights; and staff efficiency.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills in order to engage motivate and develop large teams with varying skill sets.
- Experience of a Department Manager/Shift Manager or equivalent
- Experience of managing budgets and controlling costs
- Experience in a large scale production/warehouse operation, ideally across Food Manufacturing.
- The ability to problem solve, and implement process changes in order to improve operational performance.
- The ability to coach and encourage your team and help them explore opportunities to continuously improve how they do their job
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bradford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A