Morrisons currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Morrisons Jobs in Canterbury – Skilled Baker for Full Time at their offices in Canterbury, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Morrisons Jobs in Canterbury – Skilled Baker||Company Name:||Morrisons||Job Location:||Canterbury, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Morrisons||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Opportunities don’t come much better than these. Our focus on freshness goes across everything we do, as we take pride in preparing more fresh food in store than any other supermarket. Our stores are full of friendly people making great food affordable for everyone – making us different and better than ever.
We believe in recruiting leaders into our stores who can make a real difference and play an essential part in our ongoing success and continuous expansion. Providing leadership, direction and ensuring standards remain high, you’ll bring a management style that motivates and brings out the best in those around you.
- Be an experienced/apprentice trained skilled baker
- Excellent people management skills, with a proven ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Ability to drive the business forward whilst maintaining focus on standards and overall results
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Have a fresh thinking and a continuous improvement mindset
- Must have experience of baking a variety of bread from scratch
- Be a strong influencer able to communicate at all levels with excellent customer service skills.
- Relevant experience in a retail environment
- Ability to work to deadlines and really rise to a challenge with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canterbury, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A