Website National Trust
National Trust currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a National Trust Jobs 2023 – Project Officer for Full Time at their offices in Swindon, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||National Trust Jobs 2023 – Project Officer||Company Name:||National Trust||Job Location:||Swindon, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||National Trust||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We are looking for a well organised Project Officer to support the delivery of our Curation and Experiences ambitions in the National Trust. You’ll work in a team at the heart of this, supporting the Head of Planning & Programmes to ensure that we plan and deliver this work efficiently and effectively.
Reporting to the Head of Planning & Programmes, you’ll help us plan our work over a three-year cycle. You’ll help us record and monitor risks, progress, budgets and impact. You’ll compile reports and presentations so that our progress, successes and lessons learnt can be shared and understood. You’ll help us develop training, support and advice for projects across the Directorate so that we deliver to the highest standards. You’ll help us organise and communicate to ensure that everyone is well informed, inspired and connected, improving the way that we collect and handle information.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, particularly report-writing and high-quality presentations (MS PowerPoint is a must)
- Experience in understanding, processing, and presenting complex information for a range of audiences
- Experience working on projects, programmes or within project/programme offices
- Experience of collecting, compiling and producing registers, logs and reporting on project progress, risks and budgets
- Excellent people skills, the ability to listen, support and build relationships, including confidence connecting with colleagues at different levels
- Highly-developed organisational skills, able to keep on top of multiple strands of work and provide efficient support even when busy
Company: National Trust
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Swindon, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A