Website National Trust
National Trust currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a National Trust Vacancies 2023 – Senior Programme Manager for Full Time at their offices in Swindon, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||National Trust Vacancies 2023 – Senior Programme Manager||Company Name:||National Trust||Job Location:||Swindon, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||National Trust||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We’re looking for an experienced Programme Manager to lead a high profile programme that will culminate in the Trust’s most ambitious fundraising and engagement campaign in its history. The projects included will span a range of topics and initiatives designed to enable the Trust to play its part in addressing some of the most pressing priorities of our time, including the realities of climate change, the biodiversity crisis and unequal access to nature.
- You’ll lead on the overall programme, including the identification and set up of relevant workstreams, projects and change initiatives. Building the programme ways of working whilst progressing the feasibility phase, creating the right environment for transformational and cultural change and building a pipeline of associated investment cases to enable the programme to move to implementation and delivery.
- Although comfortable working in detail, you’ll have an awareness of the big picture, the ability to apply strategic thinking and you will be comfortable managing your team through ambiguity.
- Since a key aspect of this project is building relationships with stakeholders, you must be comfortable working in a matrix environment deploying your considerable influencing skills. You’ll be working closely with a range of partners (incl external) as the programme develops.
- You’ll have significant experience of developing successful multi-million-pound fundraising campaigns and/or funding applications and managing high level relationships with key funding partners such as National Lottery Heritage Fund, Local Authorities etc.
- You’ll have experience of successfully delivering complex end to end programme management including defining resources, leading multi-million £ procurement and managing the finances, securing project teams and matrix management, across multiple projects and/or programmes.
- You’ll hold a recognised project (ChPP /APM PMQ) or programme management (MSP) qualification, show evidence of ongoing CPD in your career to date, and have experience mentoring others in the profession.
- You’ll have experience in coaching and mentoring others with proven ability to improve programme performance
- You’ll possess excellent communication, problem solving and influencing skills and be confident liaising with Senior Leaders up to Executive level, demonstrating experience of managing complex and contentious external stakeholder relationships, and motivating project teams in complex situations.
Company: National Trust
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Swindon, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A