Website National Trust
National Trust currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a NT Jobs 2023 – Urban Development Manager for Full Time at their offices in Manchester, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||NT Jobs 2023 – Urban Development Manager||Company Name:||National Trust||Job Location:||Manchester, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||National Trust||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
A truly once in a career opportunity to lead the next phase of the reimagination of Castlefield Viaduct into an iconic heritage destination, new public greenspace and sustainable travel corridor.
- You’ll be expected to work in Manchester for at least three days a week onsite, in the office or meeting partners. Beyond this you will have the option to work flexibly.
- You’ll also be a senior member of our project and programme management community in the National Trust, and we are looking for an active and enthusiastic contributor in this space.
- You’ll be required to obtain external professional consultancy services to support development of the project through competitive tender processes and consultant frameworks.
- A key aspect of this project is engaging and building relationships with stakeholders and you must be really comfortable working in a matrix environment deploying your considerable influencing skills. You’ll be working closely with a range of partners and the local community to consult closely as the project develops.
- You’ll report into the Head of Urban and work closely with local operations and the consultancy team in our North region. You’ ll lead on all elements of the next phase of the project from the initial concept stage, working to a highly engaged project board and supported by an internal consultancy and specialist network within the National Trust.
- You’ll be required to oversee the development of a viable business model (working with the visitor operations team) and compelling business cases to persuade partners and funders to invest in the project. This will include supporting formal and informal funding bids.
- You’ll lead on the design and masterplan process for the next phase working with architects, landscape architects and other design specialists. This will draw on feedback and lessons learned from the pilot phase of the project and encompass the viaduct and area around.
- You’ll have excellent partnership building skills and experience engaging effectively with diverse groups and stakeholders.
- You’ll have strategic thinking skills with the ability to cope with ambiguity and complexity to shape the project, including experience of dealing with changing horizons.
- You’ll have experience of developing successful multi-million-pound business cases and funding applications and managing high level relationships with key funding partners such as National Lottery Heritage Fund and Local Authorities.
- You’ll have experience of successfully delivering complex end to end project/programme management including defining resources, leading multi-million £ procurement and managing the finances, securing project teams and matrix management, across multiple projects/programmes. Projects will have included urban infrastructure, green infrastructure, heritage re-use, placemaking, master planning and business case development.
- You’ll hold a recognised project (ChPP /APM PMQ) or programme management (MSP) qualification, show evidence of ongoing CPD in your career to date.
- You’ll have experience in coaching and mentoring others with proven ability to improve programme performance
Company: National Trust
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A