Website National Trust
National Trust currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a National Trust Careers 2023 – Welcome & Service Assistant for Full Time at their offices in Cranbrook, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||National Trust Careers 2023 – Welcome & Service Assistant||Company Name:||National Trust||Job Location:||Cranbrook, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||National Trust||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
This role is an hourly paid, fixed term role. Wherever possible we aim to offer a consistent working pattern, but we’re looking for flexibility as it may be necessary for us to alter this pattern from time to time to suit the needs of the business. We’d give you as much notice of this as possible.
- Great visitor experiences are in our nature, and we believe everyone should feel welcomed, appreciated and more engaged because of the excellent service you provide.
- Day to day, you’ll deliver a great all-round customer service experience. You’ll be on hand answering queries and making sure visitors can find everything they need for their visit to help set them up for an amazing day.
- You’ll have the chance to be involved in different aspects of the visitor experience, from key property events to social media promotion- to no two days are the same.
- Have a positive attitude
- A team player, but also can work on your own initiative
- Well organised and adaptable
- Customer focused with an understanding of the importance of great service
- Willing to learn new skills
Company: National Trust
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cranbrook, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A