Website National Trust
National Trust currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a National Trust Jobs Near Me – Assistant Ranger for Full Time at their offices in Keswick, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||National Trust Jobs Near Me – Assistant Ranger||Company Name:||National Trust||Job Location:||Keswick, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||National Trust||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Rangers have been a part of the National Trust since the beginning, our place in the organisations future means that we need to think long term about how we look after our special places. As part of the wider Ranger team, we need you to think about our impact on the environment, and find better ways to do things.
With your endless passion for our work, you’ll help with the protection and care of habitats, wildlife, property and machinery, and your passion will inspire other to love this beautiful place as much as you do. We want you to engage with visitors, making time to talk to them, not rushing away to the next task. As an easily identifiable member of the Ranger team, on your best day you will be creating lasting memories for everyone. So whether you’re looking after our upland paths or caring for our countryside in other ways, no two days will be the same. You’ll also share and promote the work that we do here, ensuring special places like these are here to be both protected and enjoyed by everyone for ever. This will see you responding to queries and explaining the value of the work being undertaken. After all, your passion and dedication could fire the imagination that makes a visitor become a supporter for the rest of their life.
- Have good people skills enabling strong relationships externally and internally, to be built and maintained
- And you’ll need to demonstrate the following experience on your CV;
- Practical experience in land, conservation and access management, to level 2 (or equivalent level of vocational experience)
- Demonstrate a willingness to work alongside volunteers and be able to support them to perform at their best
- Have a commitment to customer service standards and experience of its delivery
- Demonstrate a passion for nature and the outdoors
Company: National Trust
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Keswick, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A