Website Network Rail
Network Rail currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Network Rail Careers 2023 – Performance Measurement for Full Time at their offices in Blackfriars, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Network Rail Careers 2023 – Performance Measurement||Company Name:||Network Rail||Job Location:||Blackfriars, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Network Rail||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The role is to lead the attribution team in Southern Region to capture the intelligence that under underpins the Regions performance planning. It is a key role to lead the Integrated Attribution Managers supporting them in delivering a competent and engaged frontline team of attribution staff located in multiple operational locations delivering a 24/7 service to the Region. The role is a key line management position within the Regional Performance team, supported by attribution experts, the Senior Delay Resolution Manger and the Performance Data Quality Manager.
- Lead technical audits regularly to ensure high risk delay reasons are utilised appropriately.
- Act as expert for the Region’s input to additions and changes within the Delay Attribution Principles and Rules.
- Assure compliance activity within a continual improvement framework in respect of the Performance Data Accuracy Code and the Track Access Contract.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships at Level 1, internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead the regional Level 1 team to provide accurate performance intelligence to the business and industry.
- Manage all TDA competency and individually assess standard; lead the team to record, identify and satisfy development needs to deliver excellent performance intelligence and data quality.
- In relation to Level 1 delay measurement ensure accountability for accurate data capture of train movements and any revisions required due to infrastructure or rolling stock change.
- Provide technical expertise in the delivery of Network Rail’s Performance Manual, and associated KPIs on a regular basis.
- Provide guidance to the Head of Regional Performance and Intelligence as a subject matter expert.
- Negotiation skills and influencing
- Understanding and experience of train operations and the railway business
- Strong analytical skills
- Clear understanding of financial disciplines
- People management skills
- High degree of numeracy, literacy and I.T skills
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- Technical competence using industry systems – TRUST DA, TOPS etc.
Company: Network Rail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Blackfriars, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A