Website Network Rail
Network Rail currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Network Rail Vacancies 2023 – Briefer for Full Time at their offices in Didcot, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Network Rail Vacancies 2023 – Briefer||Company Name:||Network Rail||Job Location:||Didcot, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Network Rail||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
To carry out specialised safety briefing and competency assessments of safety critical work for relevant staff and include outputs in the continuous assessment records of staff as appropriate.
- Professionally deliver safety briefing and assessment sessions with full consideration for suitable accommodation.In addition, provide answers to questions raised by those attending the briefing sessions in a prompt, accurate and informative manner.
- Develop, manage, and maintain a system that enables the briefing of relevant staff four times each year and which keeps a demonstrable record of attendance.
- Custodian of simulator equipment and responsible for managing allocation of this resource to maximise effective usage.
- Carry out selected competence assessments of safety critical work staff as required.
- Undertake briefings of Rule Book, Network Rail standards changes and ad hoc independent assessments of competence to address route specific issues as identified by the Area / Route / Operations Manager.
- Provide assessment evidence and the associated feedback to line managers highlighting in particular serious deficiencies or development needs.
- Maintain hard copy library for controlled documents, manage appropriate access and distribution of documents as required.
- Prepare lesson notes & materials as required in advance of all briefing sessions. Develop and utilise locally available simulation and computer based assessment material to deliver interactive briefing sessions.
- Ability to achieve appropriate assessor and instructional qualifications.
- Experience of proven communication skills – written & verbal
- Experience in front line operational delivery
- Rules and regulations – level 2
- Presentation skills
Company: Network Rail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Didcot, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A