Website Network Rail
Network Rail currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Network Rail Careers 2023 – Scheme Project Manager for Full Time at their offices in York, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Network Rail Careers 2023 – Scheme Project Manager||Company Name:||Network Rail||Job Location:||York, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Network Rail||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
There is an exciting opportunity to join us in a role that is vital to our success. We are looking for a Scheme Project Manager within Works Delivery Buildings to join our team.
- Manage and implement Construction Design Management (CDM) requirements associated with projects to deliver compliance to regulations.
- Direct multi-disciplinary teams including commercial, programme controls, engineering, and others to identify solutions to client requirements and establish a robust baseline plan to manage and maintain the plans to project completion.
- Manage stakeholders, taking account of their levels of influence and particular interests.
- Support the Project Manager in preparing and maintaining definitions of the project requirements across the project lifecycle, as well as updating business cases that justify projects in terms of benefits, costs and risks in collaboration with clients.
- Work closely with Project Managers to lead, inspire, direct and develop specialist teams to deliver successful projects to meet route objectives for internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and Implement the management of resource planning for current and projected work banks, including identification and management of critical resource requirements.
- Successful relevant experience including experience of contracting and project delivery
- Understanding of Network Rail accident investigation processes and procedures
- In depth knowledge and previous experience of project budget management
- Able to demonstrate effective evaluation and decision-making skills
- Detailed knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Successful previous experience of safety management in project delivery
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in the Rail Industry Sector (including application of GRIP)
- Experience in risk identification, assessment and mitigation
- Flexible and pro-active approach
- Knowledge of Network Rail’s Project, Investment, Commercial and Procurement practices
Company: Network Rail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: York, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A