Website Network Rail
Network Rail currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Network Rail Recruitment 2023 – Senior Asset Engineer for Full Time at their offices in Blackfriars, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Network Rail Recruitment 2023 – Senior Asset Engineer||Company Name:||Network Rail||Job Location:||Blackfriars, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Network Rail||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We’re continuing to build a diverse organisation which is representative of the people we serve. We want to harness the skills and expertise of our people and attract the best talent, to enable a safe and accessible railway for everyone. To learn why inclusion is important to us, please click
- Act as sponsor for complex and specialist maintenance and all renewal schemes. Discharge all sponsor’s accountabilities in accordance with corporate policy.
- Lead the review of proposals from other asset groups or external organisations that impact on maintenance or renewal activity, identify potential synergies and develop optimised plans as applicable.
- Lead the production of maintenance and renewal remits and their inclusion in the workbank. Oversee the development and implementation of schemes to verify whether requirements are sufficient, correctly interpreted and delivered. Specify and monitor the implementation of control measures where proposed works are deferred.
- Make recommendations for repair and renewal works and assist with the development and management of prioritised route maintenance and renewal workbanks and plans. Determine asset condition to identify and validate renewal proposals.
- Lead and manage the asset stewardship and inspection of operational property building services and plant assets in accordance with asset policy and technical strategy.
- Lead the engineering analysis and risk assessment of maintenance and renewals schemes during the early development phase, in compliance with Network Rail’s standards and procedures. Develop business cases for maintenance and renewal schemes, where appropriate.
- Chartered Engineer
- Comprehensive knowledge of policies and standards relating to operational property
- Membership of relevant professional institution
- Member of relevant professional body
- Broad understanding of safety management systems and risk assessment techniques
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject
- Substantial relevant experience of operational property engineering
- Incorporated Engineer
Company: Network Rail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Blackfriars, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A