Website Network Rail
Network Rail currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Network Rail Job Vacancies 2023 – Principal Engineer for Full Time at their offices in York, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Network Rail Job Vacancies 2023 – Principal Engineer||Company Name:||Network Rail||Job Location:||York, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Network Rail||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We are looking for an experienced engineer with good knowledge of Road Rail Plant and Rail Fixed Plant; Rail Plant including – On-Track Plant (OTP), Depot Plant (DP), Production Facilities Plant (PP), and Portable, Transportable & Mobile Plant (PTMP). Rail Plant does not include on-track machines such as Tampers, Stone Blowers, and Trams.
- Support the development of asset management plans for Network Rail owned rail plant
- Identify resource requirements for plant engineering support activities across the route and provide remits for route-based Rail Support Engineer
- Review site surveillance assurance activities and make recommendations for improvements
- To provide professional leadership and asset engineering expertise to Rail Plant Support Engineers and Area Plant Managers
- Identify competency requirements for key roles who hold responsibility for safe operation of rail plant
- Undertake the briefing of technical standards relating to the asset management of rail plant
- Develop and lead assurance processes (L2) to review the organisational compliance to legislation, industry standards, and the requirements of the Plant Operators Scheme licence.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Good technical knowledge of Network Rail owned Rail Plant
- Previous experience with the engineering management of rail plant
- Good understanding of legislation and industry standards that apply to rail plant and rail plant
Company: Network Rail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: York, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A