Website Network Rail
Network Rail currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Network Rail Jobs 2023 – Asset Engineer for Full Time at their offices in Basingstoke, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Network Rail Jobs 2023 – Asset Engineer||Company Name:||Network Rail||Job Location:||Basingstoke, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Network Rail||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We are recruiting or an Asset Engineer (R&E) [Signalling], here within our Southern Region Asset Management Team.
- Work with members of the other asset management teams to review renewal and enhancement proposals to optimise engineering activity across the railway infrastructure system and identify critical technical problems.
- Identify issues of national significance and elevate to the national team.
- Specify acceptance criteria for Signalling engineering works including design approval, acceptance of equipment and hand back to maintenance as appropriate. Audit acceptance processes are being discharged appropriately.
- Inspect and prioritise renewal proposals for inclusion in the Signalling engineering workbank. Provide support to the production and prioritisation of the national business plan.
- Develop allocated renewal and enhancement schemes to meet Network Rail’s goals prior to handover to delivery. Following handover, support the development and implementation of projects to confirm the renewal requirements are sufficient, correctly interpreted and any changes agreed. Check that completed schemes are appropriately assessed to determine they meet the project remit.
- Check that accurate and comprehensive records relating to the existence, configuration and modification history of Signalling engineering assets are maintained and that they accurately reflect their current ‘as built‘ status.
- HNC/HND or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject
- Holds valid UK driving licence, or eligible and willing to obtain
- Knowledge of policy and standards relating to Signalling engineering
- Holds relevant professional licences and technical qualifications, or capable of achieving within reasonable timescales
- Working towards membership of a relevant professional institution
- Significant relevant engineering experience, particularly related to renewals and enhancements
Company: Network Rail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Basingstoke, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A