Website Network Rail
Network Rail currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Network Rail Vacancies 2023 – Resourcing Business Partner Support for Full Time at their offices in Blackfriars, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Network Rail Vacancies 2023 – Resourcing Business Partner Support||Company Name:||Network Rail||Job Location:||Blackfriars, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Network Rail||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Resourcing Team manage the internal and external recruitment process from attraction and selection through to on-boarding.They are responsible for recruiting high-quality candidates who are the best people for our business. Our aim is to provide this service in a swift, pro-active and process-led manner.
- Data cleansing of system information
- Prioritise workload effectively, maintaining constant and open communications with the Resourcing Business Partner
- Promote consistency and fairness in the recruitment & selection process by providing guidance to managers on structured interviewing techniques, criteria and capability based selection and general support, throughout the entire recruitment project life cycle to offer and acceptance stage.
- Managing the end-to-end offer process, identifying opportunities for improvement, driving change and collaboration through the right channels
- Provide pro-active and specialist advice on relevant recruitment and selection activities including advertising, interview scheduling and management of offers.
- Work with other resourcing colleagues to provide recruitment support in times of higher work volumes in specific client areas and on ad hoc projects when required
- Work with Resourcing Business Partner and internal clients to clarify and define resource requirements and advise on appropriate resourcing solutions.
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with both internal (e.g. HRSS) and external customers & suppliers.
- Good MS Office skills
- Intermediate organisational/process management skills, to include process improvement
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Experience of working as part of a team in a client-focused environment to meet challenging deadlines in a volume oriented resourcing/recruiting environment
- Previous experience in database and administrative process management
- Intermediate stakeholder management skills
Company: Network Rail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Blackfriars, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A