Website Network Rail
Network Rail currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Network Rail Careers 2023 – Network Delivery Manager for Full Time at their offices in Basingstoke, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Network Rail Careers 2023 – Network Delivery Manager||Company Name:||Network Rail||Job Location:||Basingstoke, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Network Rail||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We’re continuing to build a diverse organisation which is representative of the people we serve. We want to harness the skills and expertise of our people and attract the best talent, to enable a safe and accessible railway for everyone. To learn why inclusion is important to us, please click
- Lead the management of safety of the line incidents in accordance with safety standards and statutory requirements.
- Lead the control team dissemination of safety critical and other information and introduce and maintain a system of recording operational safety and performance incident information in accordance with the relevant company standards, procedures and statutory requirements, to provide safety, performance and management reporting information at the required frequencies.
- Provide leadership and direction to the control team acting as a role model to improve the culture and capability of the Controller teams.
- In the event of a major incident or severe disruption to the service, act as tactical commander for management of the incident, directing control and other response personnel, and accountable for asset rectification by escalation and co-ordination of resources.
- Lead the safe delivery of the daily train plan both during normal running and disruptive events and in the management of Very Short-Term Planning activity.
- Support incident reviews by giving appropriate consideration to customer needs, Network Rail and train operators’ positions.
- Contribute to development and maintenance of up to date operational and safety policies and procedures, relating to train service delivery, control of operations and line management
- Understanding of operational rules and regulations
- Experience of leading teams within a control, logistics or operations environment
- Knowledge of Train Operator performance regime and targets
- Good negotiating skills and ability to make objective decisions
- Knowledge of Network Rail and Train Operating Companies within the Route and the key aspects of their business
- Good geographical knowledge of applicable Route
- Able to manage conflict, influence others and work under pressure
Company: Network Rail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Basingstoke, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A