Nike currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Nike Careers – Senior Director Product Innovation Engineering for Full Time at their offices in Beaverton, OR, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Nike Careers – Senior Director Product Innovation Engineering||Company Name:||Nike||Job Location:||Beaverton, OR, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Nike||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As the Innovation Engineering leader, you will lead a high performing network responsible for designing, developing and operationalizing capabilities that enable innovation across materials, footwear and apparel teams to create, manage, track, and reporting against a robust portfolio of innovation initiatives critical to delivering NIKE’s growth targets. You will work with senior Nike leadership and across functions to develop and implement future-oriented capability and technology solutions, embedded within Nike’s platform strategy. In partnership with the Product Innovation, Design, Development, Manufacturing and Sustainability leadership, you will craft the strategy and lead implementation on cross-functional project teams in support of meeting our enterprise innovation ambitions. You will formulate and catalyze action on innovation platform in service creating an impact driven ecosystem of capabilities. You will establish and enhance external partnership with innovators and strategic partners to help deliver to this ambition!
- Partner with Product Innovation & Consumer Creation leadership, the Global Sustainability leadership team, design team, digital product creation team to develop the upstream innovation strategy
- Evaluate and support new innovation opportunities globally through technology
- Create seamless experiences for our designers and product developers while creating products across footwear, apparel and equipment.
- Develop and maintain strong network of contacts across functions and geographies within Nike, our strategic innovation partners and technology collaborators across industries
- Drive an effective, cross-functional governance process to enable strategic alignment, investment decisions, and access to portfolio status and health
- Facilitate portfolio level intake and ensure work is prioritized and defined to meet strategic innovation goals, Design and Product Development objectives, and our Global Sustainability initiatives
- Coordinate and maintain integrated portfolio level roadmap to advise and strengthen alignment and collaboration
- Drive projects and programs forward through measurable process, planning, and team engagement
- Design and integrate digital capabilities within our innovation, design and product creation technology platforms.
- Proven experience delivering large complex projects and programs
- Proven track record to think creatively, recognize new business opportunities, understand new technologies, and communicate ideas
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, and verbalize ideas effectively
- Strong project management, process, and organizational skills, including handling and prioritizing multiple responsibilities to achieve strategic objectives
- Ability to get results and thrive in a highly matrixed, cross-cultural organization
- Experience crafting and delivering presentations to senior leadership and external leaders
- 10+ years’ experience in engineering innovation, digital transformation, consulting or similar
- Capability to build and maintain cross-functional and cross-regional networks with internal and external resources and navigate complex organizational structures
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or related field or combination of relevant education, experience, and training
- Comprehensive research and analytical skills; ability to gather information quickly related to consumers, industries, and competitors and synthesize it into concrete information
- Proven track record to drive toward a goal and lead workstreams within sophisticated, cross-functional teams
- Master’s in Analytics, AI/ML, Immersive technologies preferred
- Effectively hired, mentored, retained and grown engineering leaders.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beaverton, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A