Nike currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Nike Job Application – Senior Product Manager in Beaverton for Full Time at their offices in Beaverton, OH, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Nike Job Application – Senior Product Manager in Beaverton||Company Name:||Nike||Job Location:||Beaverton, OH, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Sephora||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Launch Platform team defines, prioritizes and delivers features and capabilities that power Nike high-heat products launch experiences such as SNKRS, Nike App, Nike.com. We successfully and consistently handle wall traffic of unprecedented levels, while delivering streamlined and transparent user experience. We work with every digital experience and service partner throughout the Nike ecosystem to ensure their systems are capable of scaling to the level of high heat launches we serve. We solve problems with consumer fairness and bot defenses. We drive innovative engaging user experiences across digital and retail ecosystems for all Nike high heat products.
- Working with a diverse line of business, global technology partners, product design, engineering, geos and operations to research and develop sophisticated digital capabilities for protecting our digital experiences from bot attacks. You will help to find opportunities and translate ideas into digital proofs of concept that define the possibility and prove plausibility.
- Helping define and implement the product vision and strategy, lead the end-to-end lifecycle of a product, and help deliver outstanding high-heat products digital experiences!
- Conducts research, consumer data analysis and translates user behavior and needs into business requirements that advises proofs of concepts, solutions and roadmaps.
- Working with Nike’s Launch platform capabilities software Development team, attending daily standup meetings, meeting with critical team members and adopters, and maintaining product backlogs and roadmaps.
- Building product narrative documents for upcoming new feature proposals and develop expected outcome models where needed.
- Crafting a detailed roadmap and product priorities based on a solid understanding of consumer needs, insights and a strong handle on industry standard methodologies.
- Handles the definition of proof of concepts to test and prove plausibility of innovation, including definition of project scope, requirements, process flows, success metrics and other documentation as the need arises.
- Exceptional data and analytics skills with high velocity and big data (real time streaming, user telemetry, log data)
- Outstanding written/oral, interpersonal, analytical abilities, and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent combination of education and experience and training
- Solid understanding and experience building ML models
- Understanding of challenges when working with bot traffic, wall traffic and scaling microservices
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Minimum 5+ years of designing, launching and running successful very high-scale web, mobile or e-commerce platform in production is required
- Detailed understanding of bot and application security (DDOS, WAF, bot defenses), IP and threat intelligence.
- Experience leading priorities with third party vendors and key partners. Comfortable making build versus buy recommendations based on industry knowledge
- 5+ years of proven experience in product management; strong technical or engineering background is required
- Ability to build product deliverables such as wireframes, prototypes and requirements specifications
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beaverton, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A