Nike currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Nike Jobs – Delivery Excellence for Full Time at their offices in Beaverton, OR, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Nike Jobs – Delivery Excellence||Company Name:||Nike||Job Location:||Beaverton, OR, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Nike||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We are looking for a Delivery Excellence Manager in Apparel / Accessories Manufacturing team, working with our suppliers based in the Americas. Key responsibilities of this role include managing reliable manufacturing capacity offered by our suppliers to Nike across multiple seasons; anticipating, resolving, and communicating any on-time delivery risk to Nike business partners; leading/supporting a broad scope of regional and global projects; and coaching & developing a team of experienced analysts who own the day-to-day execution
- You will partner with Sourcing & Partner Managers (PM) on standard capacity management calendars and will own post-strategy capacity validation and system updates. You’ll coordinate the management of key capacity parameters; aid with MCO (manufacturing country of origin) and load balancing, to minimize delivery exceptions and track supplier utilization; and partner with Sourcing & PM on off-cadence supplier capacity needs.
- You’ll lead or support Global DEC projects and best-practice development & deployment in partnership with other regional DEC offices; ensure successful execution of new projects/programs at regional level; and will enable and communicate enterprise-level initiatives & programs to regional supplier base.
- You’ll lead a diverse team of experienced analysts by setting clear goals and R&R’s; regularly reviewing and supervising each team member’s individual development priorities & progress; effectively planning talent, and skillfully and authentically coaching your team to enable a strong culture of functional excellence and personal well-being.
- You will own key delivery metrics for your suppliers (timely performance, the accuracy of delivery dates) and their upcoming delivery projections. You’ll manage quarterly business reviews with each supplier for delivery performance, as well as standard weekly supplier connections to monitor risks and identify & deploy mitigation levers. As needed, you’ll partner with other Nike functional teams supporting your suppliers (materials, quality, product development, etc.). You will build connections w/ Analytics & BI / Product Management teams to ensure stable performance of current reporting and data visualization tools and the evolution of new ones. You’ll also support regional shared services (Sports Marketing, Speed, Logistics, Financials).
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant/related work experience (in manufacturing, planning, distribution, operations, vendor management, supply chain); with 2+ years of direct team leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; Master’s preferred or combination of relevant education, experience, and training
- Solid analytical skills (experience w/ advanced Excel, Tableau, Alteryx, etc. preferred), and a passion for demonstrating data to derive insights and drive decisions
- Committed, authentic people leader with a broad toolset for shaping thriving, sustainable teams, grounded in DEI&B principles; and experience in & passion for managing organizational health
- Deep experience with complex risk and issue management
- Strong leadership and communication skills including working with and advising senior leaders
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beaverton, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A