Nike currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Nike Jobs – Global Senior Director for Full Time at their offices in Beaverton, OR, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Nike Jobs – Global Senior Director||Company Name:||Nike||Job Location:||Beaverton, OR, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Nike||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Reporting into Nike’s Corporate & Executive Communications team, the role works directly with Nike’s executive leadership across Global Finance, while working across key internal partners including Investor Relations, Corporate Governance, Risk Management, Government Affairs and Legal.
- Drive enterprise shifts in approaches and behaviors to implement comprehensive Finance communications strategies partnering across the Global Communications Extended Leadership team.
- Benchmark financial communications standard methodologies, current and future trends, and creative solutions to extend NIKE’s Corporate Narrative and content.
- Serve as the communication strategist and trusted counselor to senior leaders on communication strategies and tactics to drive objectives.
- Provide counsel and support to senior executives related to the preparation of quarterly conference materials, scripts, releases, shareholder communications, investor days, investor briefings, key disclosures, Environmental & Social Governance and industry positioning.
- Provide critical support where needed for FLT engagements while leading priority enterprise projects and supporting team operations.
Understand and evaluate global business, consumer, and market landscapes to provide review, perspective, and direction to the Global FLT, and coordinate across
- internal/external teams to develop communications plans from strategy to execution.
Lead teams across multiple organizational boundaries to handle various strategic business governance processes and carefully plan and align key global enterprise-wide
- business meetings.
- Analyze, identify and frame issues and opportunities to effectively apply communication strategies, engagements and events.
- Strategically align opportunities with NIKE’s Corporate Narrative and build a multi-year communication and engagement strategy for the FLT across the company to advance enterprise objectives and commitments with both internal and external team members.
- Organize, prioritize and complete sophisticated priorities balanced with the immediate needs, obligations and calendars of multiple executives across the company.
- Advance the delivery of Nike’s narrative and corporate strategy by strategically, intentionally, and impactfully deploying Nike executives in an enterprise-wide coordinated approach.
- Serve as an inspiring leader on storytelling and key communications materials including speeches, presentations, talking points, executive briefings, etc.
- Implement day-to-day project management activities associated with multiple, concurrent strategy and transformation projects, including formal business modeling, organizational design, ways of working and process optimization.
- Demonstrated success supporting high visibility change projects with a highly collaborative and integrated workstyle.
- Strong executive maturity, presence, and confidence with extensive experience communicating to and working with C-level executives to provide strategic counsel, clearly articulate ideas, successfully manage differing points of view and strengthen relationships and rapport.
- Strong planning and written and verbal communication skills.
- Enterprise-wide executive engagement programming and messaging alignment with the Corporate Narrative and across multiple geographies.
- High level of tact, diplomacy and organizational agility with a demonstrated ability to work with highly confidential information.
- Creative approach to developing content for varying communication channels and collaborator groups.
- Establish immediate credibility and the ability to effectively work with employees at all levels of the enterprise.
- Proactive, abstract, and analytical thinking to identify/analyze highly sophisticated situations and generating process improvement options, then proposing and acting on a course of action while adapting to uncertain and unpredictable situations and environments with shifting landscapes.
- Detailed planning and execution from an overarching, “big-picture” level all the way through to the discrete task level across multiple communications channels in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail.
- High perseverance and resourcefulness to find innovative ways to work and get the job done!
High capacity for insights and ability to spot emerging business trends/issues and resourceful and innovative solutions.
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ years working across large environments, coordinating the corporate matrix and cross-company functions for impact.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent combination of education and experience and training.
- Passion for the NIKE brand and working for a purposeful company.
- Excellent and confirmed ability to deliver results. Engagement and stakeholder experience.
- Communications programs for C-suite executives.
- 10+ years of experience working in corporate communications, executive communications, journalism across a variety of audiences, cultures and geographies.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in a dynamic environment.
- 15+ years of experience in running communications at globally branded organizations or high-profile organizations.
- Great teammate, highly collaborative and loves to have fun!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beaverton, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A