Nike currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Nike Jobs – Supervisor in Monroe for Full Time at their offices in Monroe, OH, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Nike Jobs – Supervisor in Monroe||Company Name:||Nike||Job Location:||Monroe, OH, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Nike||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As our Store Supervisor, a member of the Converse Leadership Team, you will assist the Store Manager in achieving sales and profitability targets and by providing direction to other store employees. Help to ensure long-term business growth by providing exceptional merchandise flow as well as customer service support within the Converse Outlet Store.
- Adhere to shipment best practices and policies
- Contribute to the store’s financial performance through high productivity within KPI’s related to sales, revenue and shrink including conversion rates, UPT’s and ADPT’s
- Ensure consistent execution of operating and merchant standards.
- Is a Converse Brand Ambassador
- Assist in delivering the Financial Budget
- Consistently communicates financial goals (i.e. KPI, daily sales goals and hourly readings) and ensuring team members are motivated to hit them
- Partner with SM to ensure that all visual directives, promotions, and markdowns are completed within guidelines and in a timely manner (to include mismates, obsoletes and defectives)
- Ensure that employees are cross-trained as appropriate in all areas of operation such as footwear, apparel, equipment, cashiering and BOH.
- Leads by example by executing the STARS MANTRA daily
- Open and close store per operating procedures and best practices
- Basic math functions (adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing).
- Must be able to perform all retail floor functions including standing for extended periods, climb ladders, stock/retrieve/ merchandise, and unload shipments
- Ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Speaking clearly with employees and customers
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of retail experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Monroe, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A