Nike currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Nike Summer Internship – Data & Reporting Analyst for Full Time at their offices in Beaverton, OR, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Nike Summer Internship – Data & Reporting Analyst||Company Name:||Nike||Job Location:||Beaverton, OR, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Nike||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of strong eye for business in supply chains or related fields and the technical experience to develop and deliver solutions across Nike’s North America Supply Chain.
The role is ideal for a great teammate with strong hands-on experience, drive, and curiosity. The candidate must be a problem solver who can deal with complex business issues and opportunities. Communication is key as each member of the team collaborates with a broad group of cross-functional business and tech partners.
You’ll work with a team of expert analytics managers, engineers and product owners to design innovative and effective solutions to enable operations teams to perform at their best and to support business priorities and objectives. You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and are fired up by the challenge of building something from the ground up. You ask questions and are continually learning, as well as finding opportunities to share knowledge with others. You listen and seek to understand in order to deliver what your partners need.
You’ll consult with multiple multi-functional partners and will take ownership of the solutions you design with these partners. You’ll build proofs-of-concept, present your findings, and work with your partners to promote and deploy solutions. You’ll interact with data experts to ingest data as necessary, and you’ll build the queries, reports, dashboards, procedures and processes to deliver solutions. You’ll work with the rest of the team to train and educate, ensuring your solutions are supported and sustainable.
You will put people and processes first, in order to deliver technical solutions which will drive the greatest benefit for Nike. You will support strategy development and deployment of new capabilities across Nike’s North America Supply Chain!
- Knowledge/Experience with variety of tools to deliver solutions to our Supply Chain partners: SSIS, SSRS, Azure Data Factory, Alteryx, Tableau, ThoughtSpot, PowerBI, Cognos, AWS, Airflow, etc.
- Solid understanding of Scrum and Agile principles is desired
- Knowledge and or experience studying and or working with relational databases: MS SQL Server, Teradata, Snowflake, Oracle, etc.
- Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
- Proactively solves problems & seeks ways to improve processes
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Knowledge with product development lifecycle tools: GitHub, Azure DevOps, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of relevant education, experience, and training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with variety of database technologies, reporting and analytics products
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beaverton, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A