Nike currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Nike Summer Internship – Sr. Director, Community for Full Time at their offices in Los Angeles, CA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Nike Summer Internship – Sr. Director, Community||Company Name:||Nike||Job Location:||Los Angeles, CA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Nike||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
In this role, we empower you to be an advocate for our community and internal and external partners, driving engagement and experiences through a multichannel approach using innovative community and partnership building tactics! We enable you to use a data-driven approach to build inclusive, immersive, and thought-provoking content and experiences for our members and untapped communities. We expect you to lead integrated marketing, product, and partnership experiences that give more utility to our collectors when engaging with our virtual products and experiences.
- Establish and define the unique characteristics of each of Nike Virtual Studios’ online communities, including the overall voice and day to day energy
- Envision new experiences around key sport or culture moments that use our best-in-class blockchain technology.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, engineers, and data scientists to ensure the community voice is heard across all product, creative and marketing to ensure our community feels recognized and has the most inclusive, thoughtful and meaningful experience possible
- Work closely with athletes, collaborators, and influencers to highlight our most VIP community members in a way that adds new value to everyone
- Design and craft an engaging learning agenda for our Community & GTM team and develop trials that produce the data needed to inform product and market fit
- Apply audience research, data, cultural trends and your own empathy to deconstruct the complex landscape of building inclusive and engaging experiences for our communities
- Build and lead the Nike Virtual Studios Community & GTM team, scaling it to support multiple social and partner platforms with inspiring content that engages people and partnerships that shape future projects in our space
- Ensure Nike Virtual Studios’ experiences foster growth for new, existing creators and collectors from diverse and disenfranchised communities
- Design the necessary experiences to enable us to onboard and retain our audiences and strengthen our communities
- Ability to connect with, understand, and design for the nuances of our audiences, from sub, to pop, to mass-culture
- Bachelor’s degree or higher or combination of relevant education, experience and training
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment and quickly shift and adapt to an evolving environment
- Ability to build and enforce best in class community guidelines, management and security. Making people feel safe – personally and economically from fraud will be critical.
- A strong background of successfully growing and sustaining diverse online content and/or communities on platforms such as Discord, Twitter, Reddit, Instagram,
- YouTube, or an internal Nike App that engages community (eg, SNKRS App, NRC App)
- Passion for sport, culture, and the Nike brand, as well as web3, blockchain, NFT, and Metaverse design philosophies
- 7+ years’ experience leading brand experiences and/or community management across an integrated marketing offense
- Ability to use the power of language, wit, and creativity to positively impact and continually engage our online communities
- 5+ years’ experience in leading and running impactful and innovative teams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A