Website Publix Super Markets
Publix Super Markets currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Publix Delivery Jobs – Compensation Specialist for Full Time at their offices in New York City, NY, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Publix Delivery Jobs – Compensation Specialist||Company Name:||Publix Super Markets||Job Location:||New York City, NY, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Publix Super Markets||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Compensation Specialists support Publix by ensuring our total rewards programs are competitive and applied consistently.
- Compensation Specialists analyze wage and benefit surveys and make recommendations for pay scale adjustments and benefit changes for positions throughout Publix.
- They answer questions and resolve discrepancies involving vacation pay, sick pay, jury duty pay, bereavement pay, and holiday bonus.
- They also perform research and analysis in order to provide various reports that help managers understand trends and make effective business decisions.
- Furthermore, Compensation Specialists manage the retail hourly associate performance evaluation process and the tuition reimbursement program, as well as, supervise the associates responsible for the implementation of these processes.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and make sound recommendations and decisions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Access)
- Excellent math and writing skills
- Knowledge of compensation policies
- Experience creating and conducting presentations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with all levels of the company
- Excellent planning, organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent knowledge of SAP
- Experience in the retail industry
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance
Company: Publix Super Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York City, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A