Website Publix Super Markets
Publix Super Markets currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Publix Delivery Jobs – Electrical Engineer for Full Time at their offices in Los Angeles, CA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Publix Delivery Jobs – Electrical Engineer||Company Name:||Publix Super Markets||Job Location:||Los Angeles, CA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Publix Super Markets||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
It takes complex electrical systems to provide light, hot water, HVAC and refrigeration systems crucial to running Publix stores. Our grounded Electrical Engineers get a charge out of working with the Facilities Design team to design these electrical systems.
- Electrical Engineers participate in the development of electrical construction documents for Publix prototype stores, as well as modification of prototypical designs to meet site specific requirements, retail changes and/or corporate directives.
- Electrical Engineers work with the Senior Electrical Engineer and/or the Electrical Engineering Manager to design code compliant electrical systems for Publix stores as well as conduct code research/interpretation, engineer calculations, and provide drafting.
- Knowledge of all aspects of electrical design as it pertains to National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Codes and Standards with an emphasis on the National Electrical Code (NFPA 70), National
- Fire Alarm Code (NFPA 72), Life Safety Code (NFPA 101), and Florida Building Code (FBC) to comply with electrical design standards
- Electrical engineering experience within the commercial/retail industry
- Must have passed the Engineer Intern (E.I.) or E.I.T. exam
- Knowledge of applicable building codes and industry standards to ensure compliance
- Ability to effectively communicate, take direction, and work independently or with teams
- Knowledge in the use of CADD and Microsoft Office software applications
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (B.S.E.E.) from an Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) accredited college or university
- Ability to work under deadlines, handle a high volume of work, and complete work in a timely manner
- Knowledge of electrical engineering principles to facilitate developing electrical layout plans and revising plans to support changes from various sources
- Knowledge of commercial lighting, power, communication and fire alarm design
- Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours as required to complete assigned tasks
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings and coordinate with other disciplines
Company: Publix Super Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A