Website Publix Super Markets
Publix Super Markets currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Publix Employment – Policies & Procedures Specialist for Full Time at their offices in San Antonio, TX, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Publix Employment – Policies & Procedures Specialist||Company Name:||Publix Super Markets||Job Location:||San Antonio, TX, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Publix Super Markets||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Policies and Procedures Specialist is part writer, part editor and part publisher. The Specialist’s official role is helping Publix develop and publish Human Resources policies for all of our business units — stores, corporate offices, distribution centers and manufacturing plants.
- Without this Specialist, our company policies wouldn’t be as clear, as consistent or as well-publicized.
- The Policies and Procedures Specialist works with our business units to develop policies and procedures and publish them in an appropriate place — from our associate handbook to our managers’ reference library.
- And the Specialist oversees the process of updating all of these policies and procedures and the publications where they appear.
- Work experience with Publix
- Knowledge of Microsoft computer applications to perform daily tasks working with electronic documents (e.g., reviewing documents, updating documents)
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and especially in writing, with associates in all levels of the company
- Knowledge of Human Resources functions, processes, policies, procedures, and practices to ensure that new policies, changes to policies, and maintenance of policies are consistent with each other and the company
- Knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity Laws, Child Labor Laws, Federal and State posting requirements to ensure that new policies and procedures do not violate any existing laws
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in Business, Human Resources; Master’s Degree preferred
- Project management skills
- Work experience in Human Resources
Company: Publix Super Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A