Website Publix Super Markets
Publix Super Markets currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Publix Employment – Refrigeration Coordinator for Full Time at their offices in San Diego, CA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Publix Employment – Refrigeration Coordinator||Company Name:||Publix Super Markets||Job Location:||San Diego, CA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Publix Super Markets||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As water is to fish, so is refrigeration to grocery stores! Our Refrigeration Coordinators manage projects to equip Publix and keep the groceries fresh.
- Refrigeration Coordinators organize refrigeration installations for new and remodeled stores.
- They attend job site meetings to verify that the project is on schedule and perform inspections to ensure the installation complies with Publix specifications.
- Additionally, Refrigeration Coordinators assist electricians in energy management installation and plumbers in proper placement of case drain locations.
- Refrigeration Coordinators also support general contractors by working with the construction supervisor to ensure mechanical, electrical and plumbing coordinators have a clear understanding of the timeline of each project.
- Refrigeration Coordinators also evaluate service contractors to determine whether they are meeting the defined expectations of the service agreement.
- This includes performing contract compliance evaluations by inspecting equipment and, if necessary, creating a punch-list of issues showing where a contractor is out of compliance.
- Executing the Energy Management System (EMS) in Publix stores
- Refurbishing refrigerated cases in stores going through a remodel and
- Coordinating Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) evaluations and the refrigeration system replacement program.
- Knowledge of project and time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Associates Degree or degree from an accredited technical school
- Ability to train associates and contractors
- Experience in supermarket refrigeration systems
- Experience with energy management systems, controllers, and rack controllers
- Ability to read blueprints, shop drawings and understand specifications
- Knowledge of refrigeration, HVAC, and energy management technologies
- Knowledge of construction, electrical and plumbing trades
- Knowledge of various computer programs including Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of a retail environment
- Willingness to travel, work nights, weekends, holidays and stay overnight for extended periods of time
- Knowledge of supplier management principles
- Obvious enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work
- EPA Type I and II certification
Company: Publix Super Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A