Website Publix Super Markets
Publix Super Markets currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Publix Hiring – Project Manager for Full Time at their offices in Dallas, TX, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Publix Hiring – Project Manager||Company Name:||Publix Super Markets||Job Location:||Dallas, TX, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Publix Super Markets||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Benefits department Project Manager provides leadership and technical expertise for Retirement, Group Benefits and Stockholder Services on matters such as administering the annual enrollment process and creating the benefits statements, as well as, guiding strategic and benefits-critical system implementations.
- The Project Manager provides leadership and comprehensive direction to meet various project teams’ defined objectives.
- This includes developing project timelines, coordinating assigned tasks, evaluating the status of the project and following up with team members.
- To keep initiatives moving, he or she also reviews completed tasks, objectives and project milestones and delegates responsibilities among team members or assumes personal responsibility to ensure timeline completion.
- Additionally, this Manager provides periodic status updates of key decisions and outstanding and pending tasks to the project stakeholders.
- Another important aspect of this Manager’s job is to draft RFPs (requests for proposal), understand contractual requirements and provide recommendations and supporting information to senior level management The Project Manager also ensures that Publix’s benefit plans are administered in accordance with the plan and trust documents and the regulations of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Department of Labor (DOL) and any other applicable regulatory authority.
- Ability to motivate people to work toward project’s objectives
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Good technical skills to provide relevant and proper technical expertise to teams
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in a field applicable to the primary responsibilities of this position [i.e., Health Care Administration, Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) certification]
- Ability to think creatively in helping to set department and company-wide strategies
- Good computer skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and Access)
- Ability to effectively lead teams and provide recommendations to upper level management
- Ability to identify initiatives and required efforts to improve benefits and stockholder services processes
- Good cultural skills to deal with diversity among associates participating on teams
- Experience working directly with a benefits consulting firm or with plan administration and design for a private company similar in size to Publix
- Ability to work well with others and to be an effective team member
- Ability to analyze the results of work study and to assess current processes and procedures
- Organizational and time management skills to successfully manage strategic and benefits-critical projects
- Obvious enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work
Company: Publix Super Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A