Website Publix Super Markets
Publix Super Markets currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Publix Jobs – Facilities Services Equipment Technician for Full Time at their offices in Phoenix, AZ, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Publix Jobs – Facilities Services Equipment Technician||Company Name:||Publix Super Markets||Job Location:||Phoenix, AZ, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Publix Super Markets||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Whether repairing the electrical components of ovens or checking gas lines, Facilities Services Equipment Technicians keep the production equipment in the store bakery, deli and produce departments working properly.
- Facilities Services Equipment Technicians support our retail stores by performing repairs and preventative maintenance of production equipment in the Bakery, Produce and Meat departments.
- They perform this preventative maintenance by visiting stores on a scheduled basis and assessing equipment to prevent failures that may cause a loss of production time.
- Equipment Technicians also participate in walk-through inspections with construction supervisors in new and remodeled stores to make sure all equipment is working properly.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook
- Certification to perform work on gas lines
- Oral and written communication skills
- Experience with mechanical skills
- Knowledge in Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS)
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical/electrical problems
- Time management skills
- Degree in electrical motor control repairs from an Industrial Mechanical Trade school Experience working on equipment with electrical/mechanical problem solving abilities
Company: Publix Super Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A