Website Publix Super Markets
Publix Super Markets currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Publix Jobs – Health Benefits Coordinator for Full Time at their offices in San Antonio, TX, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Publix Jobs – Health Benefits Coordinator||Company Name:||Publix Super Markets||Job Location:||San Antonio, TX, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Publix Super Markets||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Consider the Health Benefits Coordinator a jack of all trades. Whether contributing subject matter expertise to the administration of the group Health Benefit Plan, monitoring processes employed by Third Party Administrators, or helping associates with escalated claims inquiries, our Coordinator plays a significant role in our benefits administration.
- The Health Benefits Coordinator also takes part in designing the plans and handling their administration and regulatory compliance.
- The Coordinator conducts analysis, monitors the quality of available vendors, and shares that information with the Group Benefits department.
- Furthermore, he or she handles technical tasks related to elevated inquiries, claims appeals and Medicare.
- Among other important tasks, the Health Benefits Coordinator analyzes claims systems and plan performance measures.
- The Coordinator also takes part in project work, which includes monitoring the quality of health plan vendor administration, processing self-insured health plan claims appeals, coordinating Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) provisions and drafting and interpreting plan documents.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience working with medical insurance claims processing and adjudication systems
- Knowledge of various laws, rules and regulations, including Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA), Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act (WHCRA), Newborns’ and Mothers’
- Health Protection Act (NMHPA), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Medicare Secondary Payer regulations and Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Obvious enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work
- Experience working with the administration of health benefit plans, particularly with a claims processing background in a company similar in size to Publix
- Certification in a field related to the primary responsibilities of this position (i.e. Health Care Administration certification or Certified Employee Benefits Specialist certification)
- Knowledge of Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) claims appeals requirements and procedures and Department of Labor regulations
- Experience with SAP Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- In-depth knowledge of Medicare Secondary Payer regulations and coordination of benefits payments with Medicare
- Bachelor’s Degree in a health care related field
Company: Publix Super Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A