Website Publix Super Markets
Publix Super Markets currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Publix Jobs – Retail Staffing Specialist for Full Time at their offices in Chicago, IL, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Publix Jobs – Retail Staffing Specialist||Company Name:||Publix Super Markets||Job Location:||Chicago, IL, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Publix Super Markets||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Publix has earned a longstanding reputation as a supermarket chain that delivers premier customer service. Our Retail Staffing Specialists help the company recruit new associates who will ensure that we maintain that stellar reputation.
- Build relationships with organizations, individuals and vendors that can help Publix implement those strategies.
- Study staffing trends to determine the recruiting strategies most likely to attract applicants with the skills and values we need.
- Collect and analyze data from many sources to determine which recruiting strategies worked best and which ones need to be adjusted or abandoned.
- Design recruiting campaigns that take advantage of that knowledge.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of people, from unskilled applicants to senior managers in the company
- Significant experience with Microsoft Excel and some experience with Microsoft Access
- Knowledge of employment law and related HR subjects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience making public presentations, facilitating training and creating formal reports
- Ability to translate those findings into concise explanations for people not familiar with the information
- Experience coordinating large projects
- Ability to communicate in Spanish as well as in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including self awareness, self-confidence, conflict management, active listening and consensus building
- Ability to effectively juggle numerous assignments at one time
- Experience recruiting hourly associates, particularly in the retail industry
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently and work variable hours
- Ability to conduct systematic analysis of large amounts of data to identify key variables and relevant findings
Company: Publix Super Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A