Website Publix Super Markets
Publix Super Markets currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Publix Warehouse Jobs – Associate Relations Specialist for Full Time at their offices in San Jose, CA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Publix Warehouse Jobs – Associate Relations Specialist||Company Name:||Publix Super Markets||Job Location:||San Jose, CA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Publix Super Markets||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
To provide wide-ranging Human Resources expertise and also help ensure fairness and consistency with employment law, Publix puts teams in the field throughout our five states. Our Associate Relations Specialists play vital roles on those teams.
- This Specialist acts as a proactive force to prevent inappropriate practices or violations of law or Publix policy.
- That includes conducting investigations, administering management tests and training sessions, giving human resources-related advice, and monitoring progress of diversity initiatives.
- As a field representative, this Specialist also plays a key role in facilitating communication between our corporate Human Resources department and our operational units.
- Ability and willingness to work variable and long hours in a sometimes contentious legal environment
- Bachelors Degree in any field or equivalent work experience to obtain that expertise
- Supervisory, managerial, or staff experience with Publix OR Human Resources experience with Publix OR Associate Relations or Labor Relations experience at any company, including conducting investigations and interacting with management and employees
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Access)
- Ability to train others
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate in Spanish or Creole as well as English
- Ability and willingness to travel, including overnight trips
- Broad knowledge and understanding of all Human Resources functional areas
- High level of maturity, discretion, tact, judgment, particularly when dealing with confidential matters
Company: Publix Super Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A