Website Ralphs Grocery Company
Ralphs Grocery Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Ralphs Careers – Coffee Clerk in Marina Del Rey for Part Time at their offices in Marina Del Rey, CA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Ralphs Careers – Coffee Clerk in Marina Del Rey||Company Name:||Ralphs Grocery Company||Job Location:||Marina Del Rey, CA, US||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Ralphs Grocery Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Create outstanding customer experiences through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe, clean and fresh environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department, and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
- Check product quality to ensure freshness. Review “sell by” dates and take appropriate action.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Offer product samples to help customers discover new items or products for which they inquire about.
- Prepare and provide coffee drinks and related products according to customer’s requests using proper equipment.
- Adhere to all food safety regulations and guidelines.
- Inform customers of department specials.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions and make suggestions regarding products sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Report product ordering/shipping discrepancies to the department manager.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Display a positive attitude and sense of urgency.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, safety and food safety regulations and company guidelines.
- Use all equipment in such as the refrigerators, freezers, and microwave and espresso machine according to company guidelines.
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Prepare foods according to the food temperature logs and preparation instructions.
- Report all safety risks, issues, customer or employee accidents and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Regularly lift/carry 10-50 pound items.
- Ensure proper temperatures in cases and coolers are maintained and temperature logs are maintained.
- Adequately prepare, package, label and inventory ingredients in merchandise.
- Recommend items from within and from outside the Department to customers to ensure they get the products they want and need.
- Provide customers with fresh products that they have ordered in the correct portion size (or as close as possible to the amount ordered) to prevent shrink.
- Label, stock and inventory department merchandise.
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- 18 years of age
- Second language (speaking, reading and/or writing)
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
- Retail experience
- Effective communication skills
- Desired Previous Job Experience
Company: Ralphs Grocery Company
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Marina Del Rey, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A