Website Ralphs Grocery Company
Ralphs Grocery Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Ralphs Employment – Cashier for Part Time at their offices in San Diego, CA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Ralphs Employment – Cashier||Company Name:||Ralphs Grocery Company||Job Location:||San Diego, CA, US||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Ralphs Grocery Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Process customer transactions through the check lane quickly, accurately, and efficiently. Understand the Point of Sale (POS) system, and handle various tenders such as Cash, Checks, Credit, Debit, SNAP EBT, Offline SNAP EBT, WIC, Rain checks, complex loyalty offers, coupons and checkout procedures according to company policy.
- Adhere to all food safety regulations and guidelines and immediately address any food safety issues.
- Report all safety risks or issues, and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Understand and adhere to the company’s limits on cash shortages and/or overages and work honestly and effectively to control loss.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, and company guidelines.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Report product ordering/shipping discrepancies to the department manager.
- Achieve established benchmarks such as ring tender percent effective and work with an overall sense of urgency.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Responsible for being visible and actively greeting, making eye contact, engaging and assisting customers.
- Handle customer complaints in a calm and reasonable manner.
- Understand and adhere to guidelines on restricted sale items such as tobacco and alcohol products.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Report pricing discrepancies to the Scan Coordinator.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the department and be able to respond to questions and make suggestions about products.
- Collaborate with Front-end associates to encourage teamwork.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Courtesy Clerk
- Must be 18 years of age
- Desired Previous Job Experience
- Customer service experience
- Second language (speaking, reading and/or writing)
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
Company: Ralphs Grocery Company
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A